Better workplace, better life.
Join a growing team that’s making workplaces better for more than 30,000 employees across the U.S.!
Full Job Description
This is a hybrid opportunity! Work from home two (2) days per week. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter (see cover letter details below) for consideration.
About the Job:
CEDR HR Solutions is an energetic, service-minded, and progressive HR consulting firm that has been in business since 2006. We currently have about 35 highly engaged employees headquartered in our central Tucson office. We provide employment law guidance, human resources support, and dynamic software solutions to over 2500 healthcare businesses across the United States.
We invite service-minded candidates with a high degree of attentiveness to detail, the ability to be organized and manage multiple projects and tasks at once, and exceptional communication skills to apply to support our team of human resources and employment law professionals.
The successful candidate will:
- Thrive at coordinating multiple tasks in a busy environment.
- Keep their focus on providing the best possible support to their team.
- Have the ability to direct, lead, and influence others without direct supervisory authority.
- Utilize good judgment.
- Be dedicated to our Core Values.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Oversee all scheduling activities for a team of human resources and employment law professionals.
- Assist the team manager with meeting planning, new employee onboarding, employee recognition, etc.
- Liaise with the marketing team to support coordination of participation in prospective member events.
- Collaborate with the administrative and reception team to support scheduling functions and provide technical support and troubleshooting.
- Content creation, review, and management.
- Compile and analyze data on performance metrics, productivity, wait times, etc.
- Reroute and merge customer inquiries.
- Track deadlines and monitor progress.
As our perfect match you:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent (an Associates degree in business administration or a related field is preferred)
- Have experience coordinating administrative activities and scheduling in a professional environment
- Have strong computer skills, technical capabilities, and the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Are successful at leading and influencing others
- Are adept at managing multiple projects and priorities at once while maintaining organization in a busy environment
- Show excellent attention to detail
- Are comfortable making decisions
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Are a team player with the ability to stay positive and utilize good judgment
- Learn from mistakes and treat setbacks as opportunities
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. CEDR offers a full benefits package to include subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid parental leave, holidays, vacation, and sick leave. Infant (up to 6 months) and dog-friendly workplace. Free gym membership for employees and a guest to our on-site gym, and meditation room access. All of this, plus a flexible, casual, and relaxed work environment, and the ability to work from home two (2) days per week.
We offer challenging work that makes a positive difference, plus you get to work with caring, smart co-workers. We believe, “Better workplaces make better lives.” Care to join us?
Send your resume accompanied by a cover letter that answers at least 2 of the following questions:
- How would you describe yourself and your work?
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- What parts of your last job would you like to find in your next one? Which could you do without?
- Why are you interested in human resources?
Make yourself stand out! All letters will be read, we promise.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Administrative coordination: 1 year (Preferred)