The CEDR team is continuing to grow.
We have the following positions available:
About the Job:
CEDR HR Solutions is offering a rewarding job opportunity for a Sales Associate to answer prospect and member questions about CEDR products, prices, availability, product uses, and payment terms.
This sales role is responsible for promoting and selling products and services to potential and existing members. Outside sales calls are the priority of this position. You will be establishing and maintaining customer relationships in order to close sales. The majority of sales conversations will take place via telephone with prospects from our professional lead sources. This position will require semi-annual, in-person information sharing, speaking, and sales at events around the country.
Sales with CEDR requires substantial knowledge of our technology, products, services, and internal processes. If you are ready to hit the ground running and make a big difference in a relaxed and progressive office, right here in Tucson, then read on!
The successful candidate will be service oriented, thrive in a busy environment, and be dedicated to our Core Values, Purpose, and Vision. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
Skills & Requirements Experience:
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little direction
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation and a sense of urgency to close sales
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats including sales presentations; demonstrated capability to develop strong interpersonal working relationships in a team environment
- Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards governing professional behavior and interactions with team members and the public
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or closely related field with three years of relevant sales and industry experience; or equivalent combined education and on the job experience
- Significant experience in sales, customer service and marketing required, and may be considered in lieu of college degree
- Proven proficiency in the use of computer and software programs to include: Microsoft Office Suite, Asana, Infusion, and the basic Google Suite programs
Pay & Benefits
Base salary of $35,000 as a predetermined draw and eligibility to earn commission monthly and bring total first year earnings to $80,000+.
This is a full time, at-will, salary plus commission position which offers a substantial benefits package including: health, dental, vision, PTO, holiday pay, paid parental leave, gym membership, AFLAC and Flex Plans.
Full Time, Exempt, Salary
Please send a resume AND COVER LETTER. Your cover letter must answer ALL of the following:
- Tell us about a project or position which you feel qualifies you to be considered for this position.
- What about this job would challenge your current skill level? Give at least two examples.
Make yourself stand out! We will not accept any application that does not include a responsive cover letter with your resume. We are an EOE. We will not respond to all inquiries, but we appreciate everyone who applies!