The CEDR team is continuing to grow.
We have the following positions available:
Posted: June 8, 2017
About the Job:
Imagine joining a dynamic team where marketing, SEO, AdWords, social media, copywriting, graphics, and web development professionals (YOU) all have a clear vision, work by the same core principles, and are at work because you all love what you do. If this appeals to you AND you are a rock star, please keep reading and apply.
CEDR HR Solutions has a rewarding job opportunity available immediately for an experienced, innovative, and passionate front-end web developer/designer to join our marketing team. Expect well-behaved dogs, shorts, jeans, yoga pants, and an incredibly fast-paced and result-oriented culture to be a part of your everyday work life. Our unique, growing business provides HR consulting and customized products to medical and dental practices nationwide.
We are looking for a skilled front-end web developer/designer who will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing innovative company websites and online projects to engage our target audience. Projects include e-blasts, website designs, web tiles, landing pages, a members’ portal, and more.
This is a full-time position working in our Tucson office.
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in conceptual development, website layout, implementation, and testing of interfaces and functionality
- Skilled in optimizing and maintaining existing websites
- Familiar with marketing concepts and will conduct ongoing research into new online marketing technologies and methodologies
- Excellent communicator who works well in a fast-paced, productive, and fun environment
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, follow project timelines, and meet specific deadlines
- Proven track record of creative web design with measurable results
- Able to apply the CEDR brand consistently across all platforms
- Comfortable with internet-based marketing and client relation management systems
- Familiarity and interest in UI/UX design
- Strong organizational and time management skills with emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail while working simultaneously on multiple projects
- Willing to receive input and direction from the Marketing Director, Operations Manager or even our CEO
- Participates and contributes ideas individually and in group settings
- A professional with a positive attitude
At least 2-3 years web design experience or 4 years’ experience in similar web development.
Bachelor degree preferred, degree should be related to web development, web design, information technologies, or other closely related fields.
Pay & Benefits
$17.50 – $25.00 per hour depending on education, experience, and proficiency level with coding languages. Health and dental benefits, paid holidays, earned vacation time, casual work environment, free gym membership, dog-friendly office, and a true work-life balance.
Full Time, Hourly, Non-Exempt, At-Will
To apply, your resume must be accompanied by a cover letter which answers both questions below:
- What is your favorite website project that you’ve worked on and why?
- Give two reasons explaining what about this job is attractive to you?
A cover letter is REQUIRED for consideration, and will make you stand out. We are an EOE. We will not respond to all inquiries, but we appreciate everyone who applies!
Please be prepared to offer a portfolio of past websites you have worked on.