The CEDR team is continuing to grow.
We have the following positions available:
About the Job:
CEDR Solution Center Advisors provide remote HR support and guidance to medical and dental practices in all 50 states. Advisors support members by identifying potential risks, as well as providing practical solutions and effective management strategies to help our members make confident and compliant decisions about their employees. Our focus is on avoiding the conflicts that can lead to a claim or liability, arming the member with appropriate documentation, and finding practical business solutions. We offer an informed, confidential, neutral, and non-judgmental perspective. We have a current need for an attorney with experience in drafting employment contracts.
Primary job functions:
- Conduct handbook customization sessions
- Coaching and training managers and doctors on employment law topics
- Prepare HR documentation for members, such as corrective actions, leave of absence letters, offer letters, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and support
- Contract customization and drafting
- Business and management guidance
- Research and writing projects as assigned
Working at CEDR HR Solutions
CEDR is a dynamic and growing operation that is making a positive daily impact on over 1600 independent healthcare practices across the country. We care about our members and pride ourselves on providing the best employment handbooks, agreements, and HR guidance available. Our work environment is relaxed, however our goals are not. Candidates must be comfortable with accountability, dedicated to our mission, happy to be in service, and positively contribute as a member of our team. Candidates must embrace the “employer mindset” and commit to demonstrating the Core Values of the company.
This is an at-will, full-time position in our centrally located Tucson, Arizona headquarters. Telecommuting is NOT permitted.
Skills & Requirements:
The ideal candidate is an attorney (AZ Bar license NOT required) with an employment law and/or strong contracts background and demonstrated interest desiring a non-traditional (i.e. sensible hours, no billables!) work environment. New law grads are welcome!
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Effective listening and reading comprehension skills
- Confident phone presence
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, work independently and autonomously
- Strong ability to grasp information quickly and probe effectively when required
- Effective problem solving and follow-through skills
- Strong computer skills and technical capabilities
Pay & Benefits
Salary: $52,000.00 /year
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, with employer supplements. Paid holidays, vacation and paid sick leave. Infant (up to 6 months) and dog friendly workplace. Paid parental leave. Free on-site gym membership. AFLAC. Healthcare and Dependent Care Savings Accounts.
Full Time, Exempt, Salary
Interested candidates, please submit a resume and original COVER LETTER telling us why you would make a great advisor. Submissions without a cover letter will not be considered.