The CEDR team is continuing to grow.
We have the following positions available:
About the Job:
CEDR HR Solutions is an energetic, service-minded, and progressive HR consulting firm that has been in business for 12 years. We currently have about 40 highly engaged (we have an award to prove it!) employees headquartered here in central Tucson. We provide employment guidance, support, and dynamic software solutions to almost 2000 healthcare businesses across the United States.
CEDR HR Advisors provide remote HR support, guidance, and training to doctors and managers every day. We primarily support our support members by talking through their concerns, identifying potential risks, and providing practical solutions and effective management strategies to empower them to make confident and compliant decisions about their employees.
Our focus is on avoiding the conflicts that can lead to a claim or liability, arming the member with appropriate documentation, and collaborating to reach practical business solutions. We offer an informed, confidential, neutral, and non-judgmental perspective. We have a need for HR professionals or attorneys who will embrace the “employer mindset” and be committed to demonstrating the Core Values of our company.
As our perfect match you:
- Conduct handbook customization sessions
- Coach and train managers and doctors on employment law topics and best practices
- Prepare HR documentation for members, such as corrective actions, leave of absence letters, offer letters, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and supports
- Provide business and people management guidance
- Research, writing, and speaking projects as assigned
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time, exempt position with a starting annual salary of $52,000. We thoroughly train and mentor new advisors on our systems, products and employment law best practices. CEDR offers a full benefits package to include subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance. Paid holidays, vacation and paid sick leave. Infant (up to 6 months) and dog friendly workplace. Paid parental leave, free gym membership to our on-site gym with meditation room access. All this in a casual and relaxed work environment. Telecommuting is not permitted for new advisors, as we believe there is immeasurable value in the interpersonal connections we build by being physically present in the workplace each day.
Your history likely shows:
- Work history as a HR professional with PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
- Or work history as an attorney (AZ Bar license NOT required) with an employment law background
- Experience managing or coaching others to success
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Effective active listening and reading comprehension skills
- Confident phone presence
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, work independently and autonomously
- Strong ability to grasp information quickly and probe effectively when required
- Effective problem solving and follow-through skills
- Strong computer skills and technical capabilities
We offer challenging work that makes a positive difference, plus you get to work with caring, smart co-workers. We believe Better workplaces make better lives. Care to join us?
Please submit a resume and cover letter telling us why you would make a great addition to our team.
November 18, 2014