We’ve collected 15 of the most common HR questions medical and dental practice owners and managers ask. Can you answer all of them? If not, click on the link below to check your facts!
Ready? Let’s get started!
- How should I define my payroll workweek?
- How and when do I pay employees for mandatory business travel?
- When do I have to pay medical or dental employees for attendance at CE events?
- When can I make deductions from an exempt employee’s paycheck?
- Do I have to report new hires? How soon, and where?
- Do I need to have new employees verify their eligibility for employment?
- Can I require employees to use direct deposit?
- Can I forbid or prohibit employees from discussing their wages?
- What are the laws regarding breaks and meal periods?
- Do I need to include bonuses in overtime pay calculations?
- Can I withhold an employee’s final paycheck? How soon do I need to send it out?
- What deductions can I make legally from an employee’s paycheck?
- What should I do about garnishing wages for one of my employees?
- Do I have to pay my employees for participating in charitable events?
- Should I do an employee background check?
Think you know the answers to these common hr questions? Click HERE to check!
Questions? Concerns? Want a friendly ear for your HR or employee concerns? Call CEDR at 866.414.6056.