Establish clear and compliant employment contracts with your Hygienists.
With this Agreement, you can maximize the possibility of a successful relationship, while minimizing the risks that accompany it.
This Agreement was designed by CEDR after many years of working with Dentists and the most well-known Practice Management Consultants that advise them. These Superstar Practice Managers include; Greg Stanley of Whitehall Management, Dr. Michael Abernathy, DDS of Pinnacle Management, Woody Oakes, creator of The Profitable Dentist, Dr. Tony Feck of Sunrise Dental Solutions, and Dr. Michael Silverman of Docs Education as well as numerous State and local associations and groups. Having served over a thousand dentists throughout the country(one at a time), we have developed a unique sensitivity and insight to the needs and challenges of the Practice of Dentistry.
You can view the actual and comprehensive introduction to the hygienist agreement here.
About the Hygienist Agreement Creation Process:
- Complete an emailed to you “getting started survey” online and get started immediately upon placing your order
- Receive an electronic rough draft for your review
- Set your appointment for a 15 minute Telephonic Consultation, Training and Customization Session with our employment experts.
- Receive your comprehensive hygiene agreement which you may use with as many of your hygienists as you need to.
- Includes a customizable Job Description (critical)
About the Hygienist Agreement:
- Includes clear step by step processes for communicating your performance expectations
- Establishes non solicitation of patients and provides injunctive relief for violations
- Establishes HIPAA Requirements of confidentiality
- Proper classification of your hygienists as exempt or non-exempt;
- Whether you can treat a hygienist as an independent contractor;
- Whether and how to calculate and pay overtime;
- How not to inadvertently destroy the “At-Will” nature of your employment relationship;
- Includes several options for addressing payment methods that include hourly, commissions, and bonus payment strategies;
and much more.
To get started you can purchase now or contact us with questions at 866 414 6056
As soon as you submit your order, check your email . A getting started survey and instructions will be sent to you. We will be in contact via phone within 1 business day!