CEDR Member Solution Center
Address and solve any employee issues.
Get ongoing, on demand support from HR Experts. Stop guessing, and get clear information and guidance you need, when you need it on employment laws and policies that apply to your state and for your practice.
FREE 90 Day Membership for all new custom handbook clients.
When it comes to everyday employment issues, small to medium businesses owners need someone in their corner to help them resolve problems in a way that is legally compliant, fair and effective for employees, and yet protects the employer from the rising threat of workplace related lawsuits. While there is no replacement for effective local legal representation when the situation calls for it, CEDR’s Solution Center fills in before such a need arises, and helps guide you to employee management solutions that work. Members of the Solution Center receive live support and effective strategies when faced with just about any employment issue that arises.
About the Employee Issue Resolution Process:
- Call or email us with your employee issue
- Speak to an employment expert within 24 hours, usually the same day
- Receive an individualized action plan to respond to your situation, including forms, materials, and the guidance and training you need to respond effectively, and to prevent the issue from arising again
- Keep your Handbook updated for state and federal regulation changes
- New Issue like Facebook™? No Problem, we provide updates
Common Employee Issues:
- How to fire an employee who hasn’t exactly violated a policy, but whose bad attitude is spreading like the smell of burnt popcorn.
- How to hire employees effectively
- What not to say or ask during hiring and firing.
- I just discovered an employee embezzling from me, what should I do?
- My associate doctor has just confessed to a drug problem. How do I protect my practice?
- I’ve been meaning to fire this employee for months, now she tells me she’s pregnant.
- Can I do background checks on my employees?
- Can I forbid my employees from discussing their salaries?
- What’s the best way to implement a new bonus program?
- What is required to be included in a final paycheck in my state?
- What’s the best way to give a reference on a employee that we fired or quit?
- How do I pay travel time?
- An employee just threatened me with a lawsuit.
- An employee just made an allegation about someone else’s pay, what do I do?
- Proper documentation and communication of any issue with an employee (we draft it for you!)
CEDR Solutions Center Members have an on-demand and highly knowledgeable HR expert on-call for a fraction of the cost of hiring someone in-house, or having to call a lawyer. The Solution Center is free for 90 days for all new handbook clients. Clients who wish to continue membership, pay a low monthly fee for the ongoing support. We have various programs so please call to see which one fits for you. We specialize in small to mid-size employers. Employers with 50 or more employees should call for further details.
CEDR must provide or pre-approve your existing employee handbook prior to joining.
Click HERE to read what our members say about the Solution Center. Call 866 414 6056 for details.