The Lawsuit Killer
Prevent Employee Lawsuits from Happening
American Arbitration Association (AAA) Approved, the Workplace Integrity Package (WIP) provides an internal ring of protection against frivolous workplace lawsuits and is available to any business.
Even with a PERFECT employee handbook, employee conflicts will still arise. You simply cannot avoid or control everything that happens in your office, or how your employees respond to what happens around them. Sometimes these issues blow over, and sometimes they become a major source of stress, expense, and disruption to your business.
What is the WIP? Put simply, the WIP is a clear, detailed, written Alternative Dispute Resolution Procedure(ADRP) employee policy that REQUIRES employees, as a condition of employment, to go through a 5-step process culminating in binding arbitration, INSTEAD of resorting to the court system to resolve conflicts. And it applies even after an employee quits or gets fired. Please click here to download our free 5 page WIP report to find how out how it can be so powerful.
Now unless you are already familiar with the benefits of arbitration, then you may not think having an effective ADRP is really that important. So let me be totally clear here.
ARBITRATION IS 1,000% BETTER FOR YOU AS THE EMPLOYER THAN THE US COURT SYSTEM!
We believe the WIP’s protections are essential for every employer, we offer them separately to any business. The WIP is already included and integrated with all purchases of CEDR’s Employment Handbook.
About the WIP and the arbitration policy features:
- Can be implemented in any business with non union employees
- Approved yearly by the American Arbitration Associate.
- Can be a standalone policy or added to an existing employee handbook
- Your copy is registered with AAA and they will send you recognition letter
- Created by attorneys and employment experts.
- Protects your business’ trade secrets in the event of termination
- Provides a fair and equal alternative dispute resolution process to resolve any dispute
- Step by step process from informal communication, to mediation, to arbitration
- Provides a clear process and fair distribution of fees
- Legal and fair so as to not interfere in an employee’s rights to bring valid claims while deterring frivolous predatory lawsuits
- Includes a Confidentiality and Non-disclosure Agreement with binding arbitration and injunctive relief
About the process
- Purchase product
- You will be sent a very short survey by email
- We will use your answers to create your WIP
- We will register your WIP with the American Arbitration Association
- Within 10 working days you will receive your customized copy of the WIP, complete with guidance and instructions on how to implement with your employees.
- Have a question, call us.
Dealing with your employee’s concerns is no longer a game of one-on-one. Employees have all the legal and education resources they need at their disposal, including many companies and law firms that make suing employers a big and lucrative business. Employment laws are slanted in favor of protecting employees. Employers have only handbooks and policies like the WIP to protect them. You cannot afford to ignore the threat, and often, you cannot afford to fight lawsuits in the courts. So why not just avoid it all together? The WIP can be put in place in any non union business with as few as one employee. You may call us for more details at (866) 414-6056 or purchase on line.