The Hiring Guide
A guide to finding, interviewing, hiring, and keeping great employees
This will change the way you think about hiring and your relationship to your employees. Created for all employers and your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed. If you don’t find at least one strategy that helps you hire better, or if you are just not happy with your purchase, we will refund 100% of your purchase price and you can keep the guide!
We’ve just marked the guide down from
$149.99 to $99.99! This is a limited time offer – take advantage now!
Stop Hiring Warm Bodies! This Comprehensive Hiring Guide Has Everything you Need to Make your Next Hire Successful and Keep you out of the Legal Danger Zones.
- How to Plan a Successful New Hire
- Whether What you Really Need is an Independent Contractor
- Examples of Legal Job Ads to attract great candidates
- Keeping your Interview Questions Legal
- Sample Job Descriptions
- How to screen out 95% of the B.S. applicants without ever having to speak to them
- Common pitfalls that lead to Hiring the Wrong Person
- How to conduct a Behavioral Interview to get truthful answers
- How to Detect a Liar
- Hiring Checklists
- How to get useful information from a Reference Check
- Includes access to a legitimate background check company (additional fees apply)
- How and what to Document during the Process
- What Disclaimers and Authorizations to Include on your Application
- Working Interviews- Are they Safe?
- Steps to Successful Onboarding
- Forms for your Use, including State Specific Applications, reference check release, and more!
- Lifetime enrollment in CEDR’s ongoing Employers Solution Series training
- Invitations to free member-only webinars designed for small and mid-size business
- And much more
The guide will change how you look for, interview, and hire new employees. The strategies we provide are proven, powerful, and are effective way to build and maintain a great team. Whether you are just getting started with your first employee or you are an experienced employer, the CEDR Guide to Hiring will help you rise above the clutter and hire well.
This is an PDF Ebook and you will be given online access to download immediately upon purchase.
All of this is included
Table of Contents
WELCOME TO CEDR’S HIRING GUIDE!
I. EXAMINING YOUR EMPLOYEE NEEDS
IS IT THE RIGHT TIME TO HIRE?
CREATING A PAYROLL CUSHION.
II. HIRE THE EMPLOYEES YOU WANT TO KEEP.
STEP 1: PREPARING TO HIRE
STEP 2: THE JOB AD
Where To Place Your Job Ad Online
STEP 3: THE INTERVIEW:
Cutting Through the Fluff.
Body Language: Detecting Liars.
Traditional Interview vs. Behavioral Interview
Concluding the Interview and the “Batter on Deck” Principle
Legally Speaking: Safe Interview Questions
III. HIRING DOCUMENTATION
The LEGAL DANGER ZONE: Application Questions to Avoid
DISCLAIMERS AND AUTHORIZATIONS.
Equal Opportunity Employee
Truthfulness of Applicant’s Information.
Authorization to Conduct Reference Checks
TAKING NOTES AND PHOTOGRAPHS.
MAINTENANCE OF APPLICATION FORMS AND RECORDS.
RESPONDING TO REJECTED APPLICANTS.
IV. EMPLOYEE WORKING INTERVIEWS: ARE THEY SAFE? SHOULD YOU USE THEM?
V. FINAL STEPS TO ONBOARDING YOUR NEW EMPLOYEE
OFFERS OF EMPLOYMENT.
ORIENTING YOUR NEW EMPLOYEE
TOP TEN WAYS TO GUARANTEE YOUR NEW EMPLOYEE WILL START OFF ON THE WRONG FOOT
NEW HIRE REPORTING
VI. RETENTION PLANNING: TEN TIPS TO KEEPING GOOD EMPLOYEES
VII. IN CLOSING
FORMS & CHECKLISTS
INTERVIEW COMMENTS FORM
SAMPLE APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
NEW EMPLOYEE INFORMATION FORM
REFERENCE CHECK – WAIVER FORM
TELEPHONE REFERENCE CHECK – SHORT FORM
REFERENCE CHECK FAX FORM