- How Can You Avoid Paying Unemployment? NOT by Avoiding the Paperwork
- HR Tips to Keep the Holidays Sane
- How to Bring a Team Together
- Retention Planning: 10 Tips to Keeping Good Employees
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteers, Shmolunteers: Why They Might Cost You Anyway
- ACA Pricing Tool: Quick, Easy, and Anonymous (as of 11/13/13)
- What this Tree-hugging Employer Thinks about the ACA
- Pros and Con(tract)s: Which Employees Need Individual Contracts?
- Starting Strong: How to Hire and Pay the Right Candidates
- 5 Handbook Policies that are Downright SPOOKY!
- Illegal, Illegal, Legal: Your Options for Limiting Overtime
- On Her Last (Broken) Leg: Can You Terminate Now?
- One Employer’s Perspective (mine) on the Affordable Health Care Act
- “Winning in Overtime,” and Paying For It, Too
- No Unicorns Needed: A Generation Y Counter-Study
- SendGrid, Applebee’s & the NLRB: Oh My!
- Smelly Smokers & Your Rights as an Employer
- Treading Softly around Maternity Leave
- What to Do? Employee Keeps Saying “No” to Going the Extra Mile
- The Riddle of Overtime: Hourly vs. Regular Rate of Pay
- To Bonus, or not to Bonus?
- The Happy Secret to a Better Work Life
- When is Travel Time or Seminar Attendance Compensable?
- Document, Document, Document!
- Behavioral Interview: An Employer’s Best Hiring Tool
- The Layoff Aftermath: Keeping Your Remaining Team Together
- Applebee’s fires waitress for exposing pastor’s ‘give God 10%’ no-tip receipt
- Purchasing a Practice – Transitioning Employees Before, During and After
- Strategies in Transitioning Employees in a Practice Purchase
- Employee Holiday Party Guidance
- Milking the Clock
- Does Your Employee Handbook Pay for Itself?
- Unions Threaten Boycott Over “Right to Work” State
- CEDR 2 Minute Trainer: At Will Employment
- Find, Interview, and Hire Better Employees with CEDR’s Hiring Guide
- ESS 2 minute trainer solution #9 DIY Handbooks and Downloads
- Two New Tools from the Labor Department FOR EMPLOYEES Make Being an Employer A Lot Tougher
- Myth #5
- Myth #4
- Myth #3
- Myth #2
- Myth #1
- Employer Toolkit
- 11 Deadly Sins of the Borrowed, Self-Made, Downloaded, or Outdated Employee Handbook
- CEDR Custom Employee Handbook Process Questions
- Docs Education Employer Webinar
- Is Your Employee Handbook a Contractual Albatross?
- New Secret DOL App for Employees Only
- Can an Employer Lawfully Spy on Employee’s Personal Emails?
- The “Facebook Firing” Case: How Far Employers May Go On Social Media Restriction Policies
- Key Provisions of Non-Compete and Non-solicitation Agreements
- CEDR’s 2011 On Demand Webinar-Employer issues and Employee Handbook updates
- Response is Key to Hostile Work Environment & Sex Discrimination Claims
- How Private are Employee’s Personal Emails on Company Computers?
- Employee Retaliation Claims – Being Careful
- Independent Contractor vs Employee IRS Test
- Free Updates for Employers On Employee Handbooks
- Employee Evaluations Guide and Form
- Dental Office and the Red Flag Rule
- Can I Dictate When an Employee Takes a Paid Vacation?
- Biometric Time Tracking Clocks at Work?
- Continuing Education Differential Rates for Employees
- At Will Employment
- Free Samples & Software Handbooks
- Wage and Hour How to Classify your Employees and Self Audit
- On Call Pay for Employees
- Cutting Hours of an Employee and Retaliation
- Terminating and firing employees three simple rules
- Can a bonus be withheld from an employee after verbal and written warnings?